We're here to help
Wondering about an order, a particular product or have a question? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will Brexit influence my purchase if ordering from the EU?
For all customers ordering from the EU:
Your shopping experience at Wearfer might change due to Brexit. As we are located in the United Kingdom, you might therefore be charged duties/VAT for your order upon arrival.
The duties/taxes you may be required to pay will depend on the value of the shipment. The EU has set the following thresholds for goods from the UK:
– for orders up to 135 GBP, a standard import VAT rate applies.
– for orders over 135 GBP additional duties/taxes may apply. This is set at 12% of the final cost of the order.
Please note that Wearfer does not have any control over these fees and cannot advise as to what the costs will be. The amount varies by country and is payable upon receipt.
Do you ship to my country?
We currently ship to:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Republic of Cyprus
- San Marino
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (US)
If you happen to live elsewhere, drop us an e-mail to enquire about custom shipping.
Can I return item(s)?
We actively try to reduce our carbon footprint by detailing product and size information in a bet to maximise product satisfaction and minimise return journeys.
We invite you to play a part in the collective effort to curb emissions by checking the fit as well as the size guide under Product Details before making a purchase.
If however, any part of your order is not what you expected, you can return the item(s) within 14 days of purchase provided the item(s) is in its original state; unworn, unwashed and with all labels attached. We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.We are unable to cover cost of shipment of any returns.
To return item(s), please drop us an email detailing the return to:
If care has been taken when opening the original packaging, you may be able to re-use the compostable mailer/recycled box, closing it with tape. We advise you to use a tracked service and obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt and keep hold of this until you have received the refund. This is very important as we can only refund item(s) that reach us. You will receive an email from us confirming that a refund has been made.
If you are returning from the EU please make sure to download, print and fill out the commercial invoice which you can find in the return confirmation email. Filling out this commercial invoice is important, to prevent your return from being rejected at customs. Once filled out, fold the invoice in half, and attach it on the outside of your return parcel, with the top of the invoice visible to the courier. Failing to attach the invoice will result in a $20 fee — and we wouldn’t want that.
Can I cancel my order?
We aim to ship all orders within 48 hours. Due to the fast turnaround, we advise that you cancel your order within 24 hours from placing it. We are unable to cancel orders once processed and shipped to you. In this case we advise that you request a refund instead. For cancellation or refunds drop us an email at: email@example.com.
Can I change or update my order?
Due to the fast turnaround of orders, it may not be possible to change or update your order. You can however, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate any changes.
Can I exchange an item(s)?
Regrettably, at present we are unable to exchange items. Instead we recommend our customers to return the item(s) for a refund and place a new order.
What’s the status of my order?
We process all orders within 2 working days after the order is placed. You’ll receive a shipping confirmation as soon the order is on its way together with a tracking number (where applicable). If you did not receive a shipping confirmation after 2 working days, please check your junk mail. You can always reach out via the contact form or at email@example.com. Please note that we only dispatch orders on working days.
What do I do if my order is delayed?
Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and Brexit, some shipping carriers are experiencing delays. We appreciate your patience in these unusual times. You can drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to advise on individual orders.
What size am I?
Due to the nature of online shopping, finding the right fit and size can be tricky. We have done our best to create a size guide that can help you find the right size – you can find the size-chart on all of our product pages. If you’re in between sizes, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for more guidance on size and fit of particular products.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard as well as Paypal paymnts.
What is the best way to care for my garments?
The consumer use-phase of garments is often overlooked in the overall garment impact on our planet. It is common for consumers to over-wash their garments, at temperatures that are higher than necessary and with too high a dose of detergents. Excessive detergent use can lead to eutrophication in local waterbodies, and over-washing at high temperatures is simply a waste of resources.
The good news is that with a bunch of easy to follow steps you can have a direct impact on preserving our planet and its precious resources. We recommend that you:
- Wearfer garments are made using 190gsm Organic Cotton. It is enough to wash your Wearfer products at 30 degrees or less to save energy
- Wear your clothes more than once between washes. Instead of throwing an item into the washing machine, consider airing it out (apparently, freezing your jeans actually kills bacteria without actually having to wash them too!)
- Opt for air drying. Tumble drying takes a lot of energy and may damage your clothes. Certainly, you will get more use-life from garments if you air dry (or lay flat) your clothes. Big yes for more wears!
- If you happen to own a garment made with synthetic materials, place them in a wash bag before throwing in the washing machine. Studies confirm that clothing made of synthetic fibres such as polyamide or polyester shed micro plastics during machine wash. To prevent these particles from reaching our oceans, place them in a wash bag (Gubby Friend or similar).
- Instead of dry cleaning, consider ‘Wet Cleaning’ which contrary to dry cleaning, avoids the use of chemical solvents (often carcinogenic).
- Finally, repair and up-cycle your garments! Treat your clothes like the good friends they are. You wouldn’t end friendships because of a pulled thread… Replacing a button or dying your favourite old T-shirt with beets are easy and quick ways to fix or upgrade loved clothes!
Are you looking to expand the Wearfer community?
Yes! We are always on a lookout for inspiring and talented creatives to join the Wearfer community. If you think you might be a good fit, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you.